Built in 1672 near Edgartown Great Pond on Martha’s Vineyard, Vincent House is the oldest unaltered house in the area. It was occupied by descendants of the original Vincent family for 250 years. Around 1977 it was donated to the Martha’s Vineyard Historic Preservation Society and moved and restored. It is now a museum.

Vincent House Drawing 017: Framing and Structure

Vincent House Drawing 017: Framing and Structure

Vincent House Drawing 018: Exterior Rendering

Vincent House Drawing 018: Exterior Rendering

Vincent House 001: Postcard Print

Vincent House 001: Postcard Print

Vincent House 005: Meeting House Way

Vincent House 005: Meeting House Way

Vincent House085: Moving the House

Vincent House085: Moving the House

Vincent House 045: Chimney

Vincent House 045: Chimney

Vincent House 095: Roof Restoration

Vincent House 095: Roof Restoration

Vincent House 130: Untitled

Vincent House 130: Untitled

Vincent House 135: Untitled

Vincent House 135: Untitled

Vincent House 140: Windows Front A

Vincent House 140: Windows Front A

Vincent House 165: Restored

Vincent House 165: Restored

Vincent House 145: Front B

Vincent House 145: Front B