In the early 1960s Mary Howe DeWolf Fulton and her husband Marshall Nairne Fulton, owners of Ferrycliffe Farm in Bristol, learned that Roger Williams College was looking to build a new campus. The College acquired 63 acres of farmland from the Fultons, and in 1967 construction began. The remaining 50 acres of land were sold to the University in the early 1990s.
The Fulton/Howe Collection documents the personal and professional lives of Mary Howe, Marshall, and their descendants. It includes correspondence, writings, genealogical notes, scrapbooks, diaries, commonplace books, artwork, photographs, and other memorabilia.
Submissions from 1925
Total Solar Eclipse, January 24, 1925, Halsey DeWolf